Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Variety is the spice of my life.

Since all of this is so new for me, I've spread myself in all different directions.  Here are some more pieces I've done. (By the way, everything you see here is for sale-- except for the ones that say they were made for someone specific.  If you have a question about a piece, PLEASE email me or comment.  I aim to please.)

Here is a keychain I made for my Dad.  He is a member of the Southeast Woodies Club, and this is their logo.  The piece is a 2" square.  I'm pleased with the amount of detail I was able to do on such a small space.


This is a monogram piece I did for a friend.  The piece is 1.75" in diameter.  She plans to hang it on a beaded necklace, and I think it will look fabulous!


I really love this one.  Like REALLY.  For all of you Greenvillians (is that even a word?), I present you with the Liberty Bridge at Falls Park.  This piece is 2"x1.75".  The chain is approximately 24".  I'm really into the landmark theme, so we will see which one I do next.

Enjoy!
-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment