Monday, July 26, 2010

Monograms and Bridges: How very southern of me.

This is a custom bracelet that I made for my cousin.  The copper plate is about 2.5" wide and .75" tall.  This is another one of my Cooper River Bridge pieces.  To connect the bracelet in the back, I used black leather cord and copper findings.  However, this could be done using leather cord (of any color) or with copper chain.  I made it custom to his wrist size.  The possibilities are endless!





Here is a perfect example of a custom piece.  I created this pendant of the Hanson logo (que "Mmmbop" music in the background) for a friend.  The piece is approximately 1.5" in diameter.  Custom copper pendants are a unique and classy form of expression. (Did I sell you on it yet?) I drilled the hole at the top and hung it with a copper bell onto leather cord.







This is a custom monogram piece.  I love the symmetry in the letters.  This pendant is approximately 1.75" in diameter.  Wouldn't you love one of your own?! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment