Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's in a name?

For those of you who haven't heard yet, I have some very exciting news... (Drum roll, please.)  The Pink Monogram in Greenville will be carrying and selling my monogrammed necklaces and earrings (and more fun things to come)!!!  I am beyond thrilled and blessed to have such an incredible opportunity.  And don't worry, I will let you know as soon as things are up and running.  In the mean time, check out the site.  Monica has some amazing items (sign me up for one of EVERYTHING).  Oprah even loves her stuff...and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to disagree with Oprah.  Am I right?

Currently, these are my favorite items:
Monogrammed Stephen Bonanno Sandals
Monogrammed Clogs (featured in Oprah Magazine July 2010)
Monogrammed Jewelry
Glenda Gies Purses
Monogrammed Shirts

Well, I told you that so that I can tell you this.  My Southern Charm needs a new name.  It's not that I don't like the current name, but I need something to make me stand out more.  (Charm is an over-used world in this business, and the last thing I want is to try to launch a line with an already stale name.)  I want people to hear the name and have an idea of what I do and what they can expect to see.  Here are a few that I thought of, but are already taken (just to give you an idea): Custom Copper Designs, Initial Impression, Copperiffic...

Here's where y'all come in:  I NEED YOUR HELP!  If you can come up with a fabulous and original name, you win free jewelry!  So take out your pens and paper, freshen up your coffee, and get those brains to work!  (This is your challenge, should you choose to accept it.)

-Allison

3 comments:

  1. Carolina Copper
    CGC (Carolina Girls Copper)
    Signature Designs
    Signature Copper
    Signature Impressions
    Copper Impressions
    Southern Impressions
    hold on, maybe I can come up with more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personalized Designs
    Copper Dreams
    Initial Impressions
    Southern Style Copper Designs
    it'd be kind of cool to do a CGC or some kind of acronym bc then your logo could be treated like someone's initials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming Copper Designs
    Charming Illustrations (like the play on words)
    Copper Joy (makes me think Almond Joy ha)

    ReplyDelete