Friday, August 6, 2010

Tada!

For Sale: Copper Monogrammed Pendants at The Pink Monogram

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to see MY jewelry for sale on a REAL website!  I feel like that kid in the viral video that got the Nintendo 64 for Christmas. (Thank you, youtube, for that link.)

I am honored that The Pink Monogram has such faith in my talents and has brought me on board.  I will be working to come up with new ideas and fresh designs, so stay tuned!  (In the works: wide cuff bracelets, BIG earrings, monogrammed ovals...)

Now, I begin the process of becoming an "official" business.  The online process has helpful tips and instructions, but I seem to lack the necessary patience.  I want it to be done NOW.  I don't want to wait around for weeks or months.  And I've purchased Quickbooks software.  Guess what I will be learning this weekend?  As an Art History major (with almost a minor in English), math eludes me.  I get the basics, but I dropped out of Economics class for a reason.  I have faith that I can learn this, though (or that my very smart friends can help me).

Exciting news: I have decided on a business name, but I'm keeping it a secret until it's official.

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has been so supportive of me on this crazy journey. You mean the world to me.  Seriously.  I am so blessed.
-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment